Kathmandu - Chitwan - Pokhara - Ghorepani Tour-11 days
We will serve you with Kathmandu Chitwan Pokhara Ghorepani tour-11 days that will become the most beautiful 11 Days of your life. We enjoy for this span of time in Kathmandu, Chitwan and Pokhara and then finally head to Ghorepani, which is known to be among the most beautiful village in the country. After Ghorepani, we return to Pokhara and then fly back to Kathmandu for final departure.
Kathmandu is an exotic city. Surrounded by green hilly geography at all directions, this hollow valley serves a perfect temperature for exploration. Pashupatinath, Swayambhunath, Durbar Squares, Budhanilkantha and Maha Boudha are among the most valuable assets of the city. Incredibly true, they have listed as World Heritage Sites by UNESCO
Ultimately, Chitwan provides a pleasant feeling of green vegetation. A preserved area here, known as Chitwan National Park serves as a home to thousands of rare as well as non-rare species of wild lives, flora and fauna. Getting into this protected area has been an ideal idea to most of the previous visitors as you get to encounter with some of the must-see living organisms. The area is also known to be a paradise for bird lovers.
Remarkably beautiful, Pokhara is considered as a paradise for explorers. Outnumbered visitors enter the city for sightseeing. Lake Side, the banks of Phewa Lake is the perfect place to hangout. You can also perform boating in the lake where the beautiful shadow of Mount Machapuchhre reflects. Apart from this, Sarangkot offers various outdoor adventurous sports such as paragliding, zip flying and light aircraft flights.
As soon as we end our exploration of Pokhara, we head towards Ghorepani. Ghorepani is beautiful village in Myagdi district in Dhaulagiri Zone of Nepal. It lies inside the Annapurna Conservational Area and comprises of number of guest houses. As far as it is believed, this village is known to be among the most beautiful ones in the country.
After Ghorepani, we return to Pokhara hiking down via picturesque tradiitonal settlements to end Kathmandu - Chitwan - Pokhara - Ghorepani Tour-11 days and then fly back to Kathmandu for final departure.
Kathmandu - Chitwan - Pokhara - Ghorepani Tour-11 days Highlights
- Kathmandu Tour with a visit to UNESCO World Heritage Sites: Swoyambhunath Stupa/Monkey Temple, Pashupatinath Temple, Kathmandu Durbar Square and Kathmandu Durbar Square
- Chitwan National Park and some exciting programs like Jungle Safari, Canoeing, Bird Watching and Crocodile watching, Jungle Walk, Elephant safari, Visit to Elephant Breeding centre and Tharu Cultural Show
- Pokhara and its serenity and mountain views
- Experience a short trekking to Poonhill celebrating mountain views, country lifestyle, deep forest and typical Nepali dish
- Majestic Mountain views include Annapurna Massif, Dhaulagiri, Machhapuchhre, Gahesh Himal and Manaslu
- Paragliding, Sunrise and breathtaking mountain peaks
Day 01 : Sightseeing around kathmandu valley
Sightseeing around kathmandu valley : (day tour) monkey temple, Pasupatinath ,Boudhanath, Patan durbar square and preparation day for tour.
Day 02 : Chitwan National park tour
Early morning 7:00 AM bus to chitwan National park tour ( package tours like: elephant riding , cannoning to see crocodile ,jungle walking, sunrise and sunset view, elephant center visit, elephant bathing, tharu village walking, tharu stick dance, 3 times meal, transport by tourist bus etc)
Day 03 : Chitwan tour
Chitwan tour ( package tour)
Day 04 : Drive to pokhara
Drive to pokhara 10:00 am- 3:00 pm look around phewa lake (easy day)
Day 05 : Drive to Birethati
Drive to Birethati 1nad half hours and trek to hile 1450m(4 hours trek)
Day 06 : Trek to Ghorepani
Trek to Ghorepani 2900m(6 hours trek) overnight
Day 07 : Early morning sunrise view
Early morning sunrise view and panoramic view of the mountain from Poonhill(3210m) trek to Tadapani 2640m (6-7 hours trek)
Day 08 : Trek to Ghandruk
Trek to Ghandruk 1970m(4 hours trek) explore around gurung village and their community. Overnight.
Day 09 : Trek to Nayapul
Trek to Nayapul 1100m(4 hours trek) drive to pokhara (1and half hours drive) overnight at pokhara
Day 10 : Easy day at pokhara
Easy day at pokhara ( half day sightseeing) overnight
Day 11 : Drive to Kathmandu
Drive to Kathmandu from pokhara (7 hours drive) or flight to Kathmandu (30 minutes flight) overnight at Kathmandu.
- Airport pick up and drop off service
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu (B,B plan)
- Hotel accommodation with meals in Chitwan and Pokhara
- Chitwan National park entry fees and permits
- All activities in Chitwan and Pokhara as per itinerary
- English speaking tour guide during your tour
- Transportation by private car/jeep/van as per itinerary
US $ 870* All Inclusive Price
Duration: 10 Nights / 11 Days
Trip Grade: Easy
Destination: Nepal, Asia
Group Size: Minimum 1 - Maximum 12 People
Arrival On: Kathmandu
Departure From: Kathmandu
Meals: Breakfast in Kathmandu and Pokhara and All Meals During The Trek and tour
Best Season: All Round the Year