Chitwan Day Tour
Chitwan Day Tour will be an astounding experience for the tourists who love jungle activities, safari and bird and crocodile watching. Chitwan National Park is a UNESCO World Heritage site located in south-west from Kathmandu. Chitwan National Park or Chitwan is 98 km from Kathmandu and it is 6 hrs drive.
Chitwan National is primarily famous for One-Horned rhino and royal Bengali tiger. Rare and endangered species of wildlife and birds choose Chitwan National Park as one of the finest abode to shelter. Even some unique species of migratory birds can be observed in Chitwan National Park.
The deep forest, a great outnumbered species of birds and animals, rhinoceros, crocodile, elephant etc are the dominant in Chitwan National Park. Similarly, canoeing on Rapti river and bird and crocodile watching is just beautiful.
Canoeing, Bird and Crocodile watching, Jungle Walk, Elephant or Jeep Safari, Elephant Bath, Visit to Elephant breeding centre and Tharu Cultural Show are the major highlights of Chitwan.
Chitwan Day tour begins with canoeing after our breakfast. At the same time, we do bird watching and crocodile watching. We can view rare species of beautiful birds and crocodiles at the bank of Rapti River. This canoeing and Bird Watching continues for 1 hour then we go for a short jungle walk. If we are fortunate, we can see Bengali tiger and One horned rhino.
After a short jungle walk, we have our lunch and go for either elephant or jeep safari into to the deep forest. We do this jeep or elephant safari for more than 3 hours and go to elephant breeding centre. We visit a museum and take some important information about Chitwan National Park. Finally, we go back to the hotel and have our dinner. After dinner, we go to attend beautiful Tharu Cultural show. This evening will be musical with various traditional Tharu people’s show.
Major Highlights of Chitwan Day Tour
- Jungle Safari/Jeep Safari
- Bird Watching and Crocodile watching
- Jungle Walk
- Elephant safari/ Elephant Bath
- Visit to Elephant Breeding centre
- Tharu Cultural Show
We are going into the National Park. We are going for canoeing, jungle walk and jeep or elephant safari. For this, we need to make ourselves comfortable with convenient attire. Do not wear too tight cloth. Do not wear too bright and shiny cloth too. We suggest you to wear dark color cloth. Carry enough water. Wear long sleeve cloth. Put on a hat and sunglass. Carry a small backpack to keep your personal belongings like camera, money, cell phone, some snacks, may be some general first aid and the like.
- Do not wear colorful or too bright cloth. These cloths may attract animals in the Park. Better put dark or dim color cloth, may be black.
- Do not go away from the group. Walk in group.
- Do not disobey the National Park guide.
- Do not dip you hand or finger into the water while doing canoeing and bird watching. Crocodiles may attach you.
Duration: 1 day
Trip Grade: Easy
Destination: Nepal, Asia
Group Size: Begins from One....
Arrival On: Chitwan
Meals: All Meals (BLD)
Best Season: All round the year
Why travel with us?
- Every trip itinerary is managed by local experts
- Flexible dates & competitive price
- 24*7 support & assistance
- Professional & friendly personnel
- Recommended by hundreds like you
- 98% past satisfied visitors
- Award winning & reputed agency
- We provide occasional offers
- Save more than you think